- Quick reference for quick access to specific types of materials,
- Key issues for access to relevant information about specific issues and working areas of the TND department, and
- Country pages with access to information about specific countries.
- on the relevant country page,
- on the quick reference page with IGO country reports, and
- on the Roma, Sinti, and Travellers key issue page.
The country pages gives access to all information collected from and about a particular country. The country menu serves also as an overview of collected information for each country.
The various pages for each entry point use tabs to group information.
Filtering provides the possibility to filter/limit the lists of retrieved information to certain types of information, information from certain types of sources, or information about a specific country or topic. A language option is also available.
On all tab pages returning results from the database it is possible to choose how many hits to show on one page, which level of detail, and whether chronological or alphabetical sorting is desired. Every record on a list can be seen in detail by clicking on the title. Where possible a link to the electronic version of the document at hand is provided.
The Advanced search button is available on every page, and opens a search form with a greater number of search criteria. A search can be performed from scratch or on the basis of a previously displayed result list.