TANDIS (Tolerance and Non-Discrimination Information System) was developed by the ODIHR's Tolerance and Non-Discrimination Department. In order to share and promote practices and initiatives and to provide information on issues related to tolerance and non-discrimination throughout the OSCE region, TANDIS gives access to:
- information received from the OSCE participating States, specialized institutions and other organizations;
- country pages providing information on country initiatives, legislation, national specialized bodies, statistics, and other information;
- thematic pages with information related to different key issues;
- international standards and instruments;
- information from intergovernmental organizations including country reports and annual reports.
Related legislation is available in co-operation with Legislationline, the ODIHR's free-of-charge online legislative database created to assist OSCE participating States in bringing their legislation into line with relevant international human rights standards.